June 10, 2009

sMiles and bArn bOotS...good tImes!








Not a whole lot has been going on with us. These are Daxtons new barn boots. He loves them. He will not let you take them off once they are on. He also loves to paint so I put him up in his chair and as you can see....he had fun! (PS...we are potty trained.)

As for little Ms. Ady she is a dang good baby. She is always so stinking happy. She is rolling over and scooting. She is going to be trouble!!! We are so glad she is in our family and Daxton just loves her so much. He is getting so big and loves to lay by her and talk with her.


LOVE BEING A MOMMY!

7 comments:

Whitney Hale said...

They are so cute! Ady is getting so big! I swear u just had her!! We gotta go to the park if it EVER stops raining!!

The Krebs said...

Ady's eyes look so blue in these pictures. I love her smile! Boys and their boots! Cute pics Shanna. I don't think I am coming up this weekend. Don't really feel up to it. Love you! I have my growth chart almost done. I will send some pictures when I'm done. ByE!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Those dimples kill me! So stinkin cute!

The Howard's said...

Daxton and his stinky boots. He sure is proud of them. Ady looks so big when she is sitting up in the bumbo chair. Love those kids!

Taiya Brown said...

I love that last picture of Ady, her smile is so cute! And, Daxton is going to be a little farmer when he grows up, already wearing those boots at 2! :)

Julie said...

Congrats on potty training - great feeling to have that accomplished!

Julie said...

Your kids are so cute! Ady is getting huge! It goes by too fast!