January 28, 2010

Ady is getting SO big


Ok....so i know this is horrible but the other day Ady was crawling and I look over at her and she was trying to get through this barstool and she got stuck!! I couldnt help but laugh so I had to run and get the camera!! oh man...the things she thinks she can do :)


Ady is getting so close to walking...and I put these 'squeaky' shoes on her the other morning for church and she would take a step and then look at her feet!! its hilarious.

Ady couldnt help herself...she loves food so she figured she would get in the cuboard so she could be 'extra' close!!

7 comments:

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

Oh my heck she is so freaking cute I can't even stand it. LOVE her!!

Whitney Hale said...

i'm in love with your kids. they are adorable! i think you should start a baby farm!! :)

Jena said...

ha ha, oh thats too awesome! I have one of Kam after having and "accident" in her big girl undies! Poor kids with us moms! She is getting too big!

laci said...

That first picture is too funny. Definitely worth not helping them for a few seconds while you get a picture. And her dress is so freaking cute!! You seem good about getting Ady dressed even on days you don't go anywhere. I suck at it. Poor Navi has worn the same pjs for, well I won't say how many days in a row. ;)

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Cute outfit she has on. Where do you shop for her clothes.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Cute outfit she has on. Where do you shop for her clothes.

Julie said...

What a doll!!!! Sooooo dang cute!!!