August 07, 2008

BusY bUsY bUsY....

We are all still alive, we finally got the internet at our new house. It has been crazy at the Reese's. We moved out of our condo and into our new place on Sunday. We are finally settled in, minus decorations on the walls:). It is a fun new change. Daxton is doing great to the change, it is probably because this new place looks a lot like our old place!! I will post pictures when I get my camera fixed. I have fun neighbors, who pretty much all have little kids so that is good. Me and Brian celebrated our TWO YEAR anniversary on Monday. Time flies when your having fun:). I also am 3 MONTHS prego...that is even crazier. We are way excited and our due date is February 19. Daxton and the little one will be two years apart so that will be a good span. I will get pictures as soon as I can! Hope everyone is doing well!!

8 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

Shanna! Congratulations! That is so great! How are you feeling? That was my exact due date with Alexa! We will just take it as a sign that you are having a girl! :) Haha! Take care!

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

HOORAY!! I'm so happy you finally posted about little bambino! Time to start buying PINK!! :)

laci said...

Oh my gosh Shanna CONGRATS!! That's so exciting. Looks like you have lots of fun changes ahead. Where did you move to? We're looking at condos and such... Well congrats again! Is it a girl then?

The Perry Family said...

SHANNA!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new house..Keep in touch, and let me know what your having when you find out!! YAY!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay- i have never heard that news, that is soooo great!!! Feb. 19th is our ANNI. and it will be our 7th!!! crazy huh....it is a great day so make sure it happens on that day! keep in touch. hope this rain doesn't wash out megans wedding tommorow!?!

The Krebs said...

Hey sis!
I can't wait to see your new house when it's done being built of course and I am so excited for the baby to be here. I hope he/she is a day early cause that's my B-day! (just if you forgot!). I'm glad we got to come up and see you last week. Love you lots!!!!!!

Bobbie said...

Congrats on baby #2! I saw you at the Blue Socks game the other night, but you left before I ever came and said hi, I was busy chasing my out of control child. Where are you building your new house?

The Ringer Family said...

congratulations!! I can't wait to hear details as they come about!