August 16, 2008

FiShIeS and VrOoM VrOoMs....






Today was an exciting day. Brian got home from golfing and decided he wanted to go buy a fish tank for Daxton so we head to Pets Smart and find out that having fish is a lot more then we expected. First we have to get a tank and set it up with a heater and filter and let it fun for 48 hours before we can put fish in it.....who knew?? haha. So we got all that stuff ready and Daxton is just a little confused as to where all of the fish are. He is on a huge fish kick right now so its super super cute. He runs into the fish tank and says 'Ish, Ish....Uh'Oh.' We also went to Idaho to watch our brother-in-law Dustin race motocross. Daxton LOVED it. It was a lot of fun to see. I dont think I am ever going to be able to let Dax do stuff like that. Brian told me that I couldn't stop him if he wants to. But I can, DANGIT:):). Well hope everyone had a great weekend!


4 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

so cute! good luck with the fish....i can't let one live for more than a few days....it's dang hard. (or i am just pathetic) good luck!

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

I'm so excited for baby D's little fishies! I will have to come see them on Wednesday :)

The Perry Family said...

How fun for Dax to have fish. He is such a stud! Looks like you had a fun weekend, Your family is so cute! I bet you can't wait for the next little one :)!!

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

WHAT??? You stalk us???? Just kidding I am sooooo guilty of stalking you too. LOL. Cute blog by the way. Daxton is growing up and is still as cute as ever! Glad you finally told on yourself for stalking us so I can leave a comment now. HA HA HA HA