September 01, 2008

LaBoR dAy and NeW pUpPiEs

My friend Andrea just got a brand new pomeranian it is the cutest ball of fur that I have ever seen. Daxton was a little confused, he hasnt seen that small of a dog forever. It was pretty cute though.

We went up to Bear Lake for Labor day and it was a lot of fun. We went fourwheeling and Daxton was such a trooper. It was a pretty long ride so towards the end he had to get on the Rzr with grandpa, he LOVES him. We played games, ate lots of food and played in the dirt.


This is a blurry picture but its HILARIOUS!!
This is my cute lil nephew Mason. You tell him to
cheese it and he pulls this face!! Gotta love it.

4 comments:

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

A polmeranina huh? You crack me up. It's a pomeranian :) I love the pics of Dax with her though, so cute! And I'm so jealous of your fun trip to the cabin. Next time I'm coming. :)

The Krebs said...

Hey sissy!
Cute pictures. Daxton is a cuttie! I'm so glad that you have so much fun with your OTHER family! Kidding! Can't wait to see you guys. We miss you! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Daxt is suck a freakin studd!! Shanna i'm so glad you gave me a cute lil nephew like him! UGH! I cant get enough of him! And that dog is so cute! I want a cute lil puppy like that! Dee Dee is too boring haha. The pictures of the cabin and Mason doin his lil cheeser is cute too! haha! Well, i got to go! love ya!!

Anonymous said...

such! not suck!!! SORRY!@