October 28, 2008

Ahh...CuTe :)


Last night we went to the pumpkin walk. Daxton
really enjoyed it. I don't ever remember it being
so busy...but it was a good time. It was a little chilly
but we stayed warm :)


Last weekend me and my mom
went up to my sister's house in Provo to go shopping
and have lunch together. It was a lot of fun!!
We are about 4 weeks apart and I am so super excited
for her to have a baby :):) We wanted to get a shot
of our bellies and I haven't taken a belly shot yet, so
here ya go :)....enjoy

8 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

You look darling! Last night Jenny and I attempted to make some bows, cuz we did a little Monday Night Football shin dig there at her house. Ya, we didnt get much done. We really all need to get together with NO kids and craft away! :)

Poulsen Family said...

Trent said you finally had a bump. You look so stinking cute. Im sad were not prego together again, NOT!!!!!!

Emily said...

So cute! You are so pretty! It looks like you are having fun this fall!

laci said...

Cute cute! ;) I think that's very fun that you and Stacy will have kids so close. She's having a boy though right? You'll have to watch them, my niece and nephew who are a month apart had to have the talk on why kissing cousins was not such a good idea! It was also fun to see you last night, I meant to ask you where you got your cute prego shirt. I need tips!

The Perry Family said...

You look SO good!! Especially for this being your second. How fun for you & Stacy to have kids so close, that'll be a ton of fun i'm sure!! I'm totally jealous, I want a little girl to spoil :)

Jess said...

So fun that you two will have babies so close together. Does your sis know what she is having?

The Ringer Family said...

you look so good! We went to the pumpkin walk Tues. afternoon, wasn't it fun?! My fav. was Noah's Ark...loved the elephants!

Jena said...

You guys both make me sick with your itty bitty bellys! I'm jealous, i'm really gettin the urge to have another baby! YIKES! Cuter girls!