April 07, 2008

eAsTer?!?







We had a late Easter at Grandma Reese's. We always have a huge get together on conference Sunday, but where Easter was so early this year it didn't work out....but we still had an Easter get together, just a little late! Daxton had a good time finding the eggs. He was pretty excited for the candy inside :)! We always have a huge silly string fight, Grandma buys like 50 bottles of silly string and we attack. Its pretty funny....I don' think Daxton enjoyed the sill string part. When Brian would spray me Daxton would cry and hold out his arms for me! It was pretty cute!






3 comments:

Laura said...

He looks sooooo cute. I love his hair. It sounds like you had a good Easter. Will actually has that outfit he is wearing. He is so big and old. I guess it must be time for another:)

Cassidy said...

very cute easter pics. I can't believe that he is getting so big. For diahreaa i just did bananas and pedialite. Jen's baby is going to be here soon. can't wait.

Amy said...

Thats so funny, Daxton is so cute. Brian is mean to spray him, ha ha just teasin. That actually sounds really fun, maybe I'll make my mom start that tradition:)