April 25, 2008

JePpSoN bOyS

This is Seth this morning!:) His parents
had an early surprise that I would give them
everyday after school. These were glasses that you
hooked this thing onto and you had to balance
some bouncing beans. Pretty fun stuff!!
This is Dalton and Seth helping me make cookies

last night. They sure were fun! I don't think I want

more than one kid anymore :):). It was a lot of fun

having four boys for a week though. They

sure kept me on my toes and I was

always laughing!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the glasses. looks like you guys are having fun. I love the new pics of Daxton, he looks so cute

Taiya Brown said...

I can't believe how big those boys have gotten! I remember helping you babysit them when they were like 2 and 3! How crazy!

Cassidy said...

Hey i tagged you. go to my blog and you will see what i mean