April 22, 2008

sIcK bAbY dAxToN! :(


Brian and I are staying over at a house for a week while their parents are on a cruise. There are three boys plus Daxton. Daxton woke up Saturday way way sick, I took him to the doc and he just has a viral infection. He hasn't thrown up since Sunday and he doesn't have bad diarrhea anymore. Thank goodness poor boy. This is the sickest he has ever been. He also has a little cold in his eye so we have been giving him eye drops and it is lots better. This is Seth and Dalton cuddling with Daxton, they LOVE him. We will be done watching the boys on Friday. It has been way fun taking care of four boys, plus Brian:).
**I couldn't download anymore pics...but I have lots more cute ones:) I will post later when I can.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

it sounds like he has what brody had. not fun. i hate having sick kids. Puke not so fun either. hang in there. Thank goodness it goes away.

Cassidy said...

hate to be the bearer if bad news but almost 3 weeks. :(