January 10, 2009

My little boy...no so little!!

Today we decided to switch Daxton to his big
boy bed. He thought it was pretty cool.
This is his first nap in his new big boy bed!! He
was sad and tried to get out and hit the walls a
couple times, but 20 minutes later I checked on him
and YAHOO....asleep in his bed!!
I can't believe my little boy is big enough to be doing this.
It is so sad, I did shed a tear or two, but man time flies!!!
Bring on number two so we can start from square one again :):)
GOOD JOB DAXTON FOR SLEEPING IN YOUR NEW BED!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

Good boy!! What a little stud, I just love him so much :)

Taiya Brown said...

Wow that's crazy he's old enough to be sleeping in a big bed. I can't wait for the baby:) YAY!

Cassidy said...

he looks like a tiny little fellar. Is he still doing good in it? We have brody in a toddler bed and we need to move him to a twin soon. How is the baby and how are you doing?

Amy said...

Holy cow Shanna you're gonna have two babies soon:)