January 27, 2009

CuTe NePhEw

Here are some cute pictures of my new nephew Kellen!!!!
Hopefully his little cousin is here soon to play :)




Not much is new at the Reese house. Just waiting for baby
and getting everything ready. Daxton is started to act like
he understands a little bit more. If anyone touches my belly,
including daddy he will come take your hand off and say 'No my
baby' Its funny but I think he is going to be quite protective.
I let him make a shirt today that says 'Big Brother' and he
put his handprints all over it. He loved it it was way cute.
I am dilated to a one and 75% efaced...so that is some progress!!
I wanna make it to at least 38 weeks which would be a week from this Thursday.
I have already made it a week longer then I did with Daxton so that is
Great NEWS!!! Well I will keep things updated as they happen......




5 comments:

Jess said...

Can't wait to see that little girl! Daxton is so cute, so I know she will be too!

Bryce and Lacey said...

Every time I look at your blog my heart jumps at the pictures of a baby....for some reason I just keep thinking you had her and somehow I didn't hear! I'm so excited for you! I never see ya anymore since the house is taking over our lives!!

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

Those pictures of Kellen are not helping my situation! :) He's sure cute though. That was fun making Daxton's shirt. Go Team Ady!

The Perry Family said...

He is a stinkin cute baby! Let me know when Adysen is here so I can help you out with anything.

Amy said...

Hey Shanna, its so close can you believe it. I just realized I never answered you on Haze wearing underwear. No I wish he was potty trained, he just wanted to wear big boy undies:)