February 03, 2009

HaRd at Work

Daxton's newest thing to do is work on his bikes
with dad's real tools. He will do it for hours. He always
has to put his hard hat on first. Its pretty darn funny.
When daddy gets home he makes him help him fix it.
He is getting so big and talking like CRAZY!!!!
Not much is new with baby progress. My mom leaves
to Hawaii on the 10th so I was hoping to have her
before she leaves....so we still have a few days. If not
I wanna make it to my due date which is the 19!!!
Just my luck I will have her the day after my mom leaves!
I am two weeks more pregnant then I have ever been...
and wow!!! HaHa. I feel good so I can't complain, but I am so
not very comfy, no clothes fit me and I can barely put my darn socks on :).
Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!!



5 comments:

jhjonze said...

Thanks for confessing! I really do love to find new blogging friends! And I do know you.

Your son is so cute and I can't wait to see your next little one. I love the name you picked out and the little craft with the letters.

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

Haha, don't worry, I will come help you put your sockies on if you can't reach :) I'm so excited for Ady to get here!!

The Perry Family said...

She'll be here so soon! ah! how exciting. Still let me know if you need anything :)

Brienne Alder said...

Hey Shanna, this is Bri from the Logan River 1st Ward....I hope you know who I am if not, sorry 'bout that. I just wondered how much it would cost to get granite countertops in the condos like the countertops your husband put in your condo that you sold to the Simpsons? I think we jsut want to do the kitchen? Thanks! And I hope you are feelin good with the pregoness and the little Dax.

Brienne Alder said...

Ha HA i guess you do know me then...LOL I am so loving being a mom it's the best. When are you due? My number is 770-5040. We don't own our condo so i'm not sure if we will really get the countertops or not but our land lord is pretty sweet and lets us do remodeling alot so i just thought i'd find out much it costs and take it up with him. so I hope I don't waste his time. Thanks a ton!