February 10, 2009

MonDaY

So you can't really see in this picture too well....but
Its pretty cute. It took awhile but it doesn't look like it.
HaHa. O well use your imagination.
I let Daxton put his handprints on a shirt for
when baby sister comes. He loved it!!


I am getting induced on Monday at 06:00 AM!!! That's if I don't get things going on my own. I am a little nervous and also excited. My mom is in Hawaii so that is a bummer, but she will be home on Friday the 20th. I think Daxton is ready to see his little sister that we are ALWAYS talking about. I am really anxious to see how he interacts with her. Well I will keep everyone posted if anything happens between now and Monday. Wish us luck :)

9 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ahhh, i hadn't heard that monday was the day! how great is that!! good luck with it all, looks like your blanket has turned out great, i have had a heck of a time getting the needle to go through, i don't have a rubber thumb...(guess i need one)....love it all...so excited for you!

The Perry Family said...

I love the blanket & the shirt. I bet he is going to be the cutest big brother!! Let me know how things go! GOOD LUCK! Love ya!!

Jess said...

Hope everything goes well on Monday or earlier if she decides to come on her own!

Unknown said...

You're so crafty! You are such a good mom to do that stuff with Daxton!

The Krebs said...

Shanna the blanket turned out so cute and the shirts are soooooooo cute. I can't wait until Monday! It's going to be so fun having a girl in the family. Daxton is going to be such a big help!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Poulsen Family said...

I have been checking your blog every day for the last week. Im so excited for you. And the shirt is adorable.

Kjerstin said...

Can't wait to hear how everything went! He will be a cute big brother! I bet there'll be a little jealousy, but he'll get over that too! It's so fun!

jhjonze said...

Cute shirt, what a fun idea. GOOD LUCK!

Terrin said...

i am excited!!! cant wait to see photos of the little gal..