February 16, 2009

Handsome Boys

I had to show of this cute little church outfit I bought Daxton.
He looks like a little man :) Gotta love it.
Here are my two most favorite boys :). This was
right before we headed down to Layton. I told Brian
instead of flowers and stuff for me I just wanted a good
old pile of cheese fries from Training Table and some clothes
for Daxton and Ady. He is the BEST husband ever!!
He is ready to have me done being prego though....man this last weeks
are HORRIBLE!! O well she will be here in no time...


ps...don't mind Brians stache he thinks he is HILARIOUS!!
He will shave it when Ady is born don't worry!



2 comments:

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

He's such a little stud! He's got the cheesiest little grin I think I've ever seen. :) What a babe.

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Shan you have the cutest fam! Cant wait to see Shanna Jr.! :)