January 19, 2009

pIcS...PiCs....PiCs...


My sister insisted on getting a picture of my HUGE
35 week belly, so here ya go :)


Here is cute Kellen!!


Mommy and me! I look a little swollen, its great :)
(this was on 2 hours of sleep....funny story. Stacy
went into labor in my bed :) HAHA GOOD TIMES SISTER)

I was feeding my little nephew Tayson and Daxton
did EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT HE WOULD DO.....

He will be a good helper, but I think some jealousy will
set in! We are super excited for sister....only 4 more weeks!

7 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohhh how cute that belly looks! you are not huge, i am! i am getting way excited for you!

laci said...

I love your belly! I hope mine looks that cute at 35 weeks! And congrats to Stacy, I still can't believe she only pushed for 15 minutes!!! What is her secret??

Tyler, Heather, Gavin & Cassidey said...

I cannot wait for you to have your baby, Dax is so cute and he will be a great brother. I thought Gavin would be jealous but he just loved her instead. Good luck

The Krebs said...

Shanna I had a lot of fun hangin out with you and Daxton. Love ya tonz!!!

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

Your page is making me a little dizzy and confused...but it's so cute :) If baby isn't here on Tuesday I think El Sol is in order. We haven't been for so so long and I'm craving it...ok, it's a date.

Joni said...

You look like you just have a ball in your shirt...are you really pregnant? -jk- You look GREAT!

Lindsay Kay said...

Holy tummy Shanna. I had no idea you were so far along. Yay! Little girl will be here soon. You look great. Hope all is well. Good luck.