April 09, 2009

mY LiFe....

Anytime Ady is on the floor Daxton loves to come lay by her. This day
he decided to pull his 'camera' out too and snap shots of sister. AdoRaBle.

This is my new favorite flower of Ady's. I had to take a picture :) This is Daxton laying on the floor holding sisters hand.

I had to show of her big BLUE eyes. You can't really see the blue in this picture but they are
so stinking cute!! She is always so alert.

We have been stuck in the house for the past two weeks because of sick kids!! I could probably pull my hair out...but it's all a part of motherhood. Daxton has been way interested in Ady it has been so fun to watch him bond with her. He will talk to her in baby talk and tell me she is his sister. He loves to hold her hand and give her kiSses! Here are just some pictures over the last few days. I can't believe how fast Ady is growing!!!

5 comments:

The Howard's said...

Ady looks so so cute in purple. That purple flower is my favorite that she has worn so far. I miss you guys. Will you come play with me and baby Kellen?

Whitney Hale said...

What a good big brother! They are adorable!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow each time yo post a pic, she looks older and older......how fun!

jake, laur, kaden and chase. said...

ha ha you're little ones are so adorable! Lets all play soon:] Now that the weather is gettin better & your kiddos are feelin better we need to have a BBQ!! Call me. :] Love ya

Joni said...

They are so cute! He is really playing the big brother so well! I am sorry about sick kids! It really isn't all that good. We just got over it YEA!!