April 18, 2009

pOtTy tRaInIng

Yes yes...we are potty training!! Daxton is doing pretty good other then when it is time for #2 he gets scared and runs to me and so it ends on the floor....but I HAVENT CHANGED A DIAPER ON HIM FOR TWO DAYS. He woke up from a 3 hour nap yesterday with dry pullups! We will see what the next few days brings BUT GOOD JOB BUDDY!!! Any tips on how to get the second part down I AM ALL FOR IT.. I need all the help I can get!
I will try and get a picture of him in his cute elmo undies! aDoRaBlE

4 comments:

laci said...

That cracks me up! He seems so little to be potty training, but I guess that is about the time you start. Sounds like he is doing awesome! And you are welcome to come over anytime you'd like. I'm not doing anything! :) Just let me know when you want to...

The Perry Family said...

I'm glad to hear he has been doing so good!! Hopefully he'll keep it up-less stress on you :D

Amy said...

That is so awesome, yay for you!! Haze did the same thing, i think it scares them to go #2 on the toilet. Haze had a few days where he did that he would get freaked out and poo on the floor, nasty, but within a few days he would go on the toilet. He still says ewww every time he gets done though:)

Rachel Eve said...

That still cracks me up about him going on the floor..haha..the things kids do!!!
Will you give my e-mail to Jenn? She asked for it and I can't figure out how to give it to her! haha. Im smart. I know. PHDKAYV@yahoo.com thanks!