May 26, 2009

DenTisT



He sat on my lap for some of my exam. He wanted
to make sure everythin was okay! Thanks buddy.

They gave him this little monster and a toothbrush.
As you can see he was very intent on getting every
tooth!! Maybe we have a dentist on our hands :)


I took Daxton to the dentist today. I have been prepping him for about a week and how much fun it will be. We have been 'cleaning' our teeth together. I will let him look at my teeth and then I look at him. He did better then I could of ever imagined. They cleaned his teeth while t hey cleaned mine so I wasn't even with him!! He was in the next chair and didn't even fuss. He thought it was pretty cool. Good job buddy!!

8 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Dax is so stinkin cute-glad he was such a big boy!! & you look good you wouldn't think you have two kids yet alone a little baby!! We need to get together.

The Howard's said...

How precious!!! I love my little Daxton. You are a hot momma Shanna Banana.

The Krebs said...

Good job Daxton!!! Tayson isn't going to do so well when we take him so I need some pointers!

Julie said...

Impressive! Love how into "brushing dino's mouth" he got - way fun!

Eric and Andrea Budd said...

What a stud. Oh I just love that little boy. And I love you too :)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what great pictures.....i am scared to bring my little bud for the first time.....glad that he did great.

Cassidy said...

so cute what a great dentist!!! He is such a hunk that little daxton, you are going to be in trouble when he grows up.

One Happy Heart Family said...

That is so cute, glad he did good. Our boys were pretty freaked out, but now they look forward to going. Our dentist always gives them prizes. That is cute he sat on your lap!