May 12, 2009

trains...trains...parades







I hope everyone had a great mothers day. We sure did! Here are some pictures of all the activities we have done over the past few days. Daxton really enjoyed the Health Days parade. It was pretty much his first one and he loved it!! We went up to Promitory point yesterday and saw the trains. He was in heaven. And a picture of ady because she is cute :)
ps. we go down to Primary Childrens on Thursday to see what is going on with Adysen's left kidney. Keep her in your prayers!! We PRAY THAT ITS WORKING AND THE CYSTS HAVE ALL WENT AWAY!!!!!

8 comments:

Trista and fam said...

I never knew anything was wrong with Ady, how sad. I hope she is doing great! Good Luck.

The Howard's said...

I love Daxton! He looks so grown up in that hat. Shanna, Ady is going to be just fine. I just know it. You have a beautiful family!!!

jon and whit said...

holy smokes i can't keep up with blogs!!! please add me! i'm so glad i caught that post before it was too late! whitneyrobinson3@hotmail.com thanks!! :)

One Happy Heart Family said...

So FUN! The trains are so neat, we went last year. Your kiddos are so CUTE! Good Luck at PCMC, they are great there. If you have time go to the rainbow cafe (great cheese burgers) I have to eat there every time we go. We got the okay to go 4 months. YEA! Keeping you in our prayers.

Taiya Brown said...

I love that bow on Ady, she looks like a cute little present:) It's crazy how big both of your kiddo's are getting already! I'm glad I get to see them lots!

Julie said...

So, it's Thursday... what did you find out???? Luv ya!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

Good luck today! I'm sure everything will be great! Keep me posted though! ps. thanks for adding me!

Amy said...

Hey let us know what you found out and if you need anything at all..